Monday, December 31, 2007

jsTool the cross-browser drag and drop javascript library

This blog shall demonstrate what jsTool does. Also to gather feedback from users other than I.

Only thing I have to figure out now is how to use scripts within blogger. Leave a message or mail me back if you know how.

Visit the project site, try it out if you like.

Try it out now!

If When you find a bug, describe the following:
  1. Browser
  2. Browser version
  3. How-to reproduce the error
  4. Cause of the error (optional)
  5. diff of the modified file against the original in the svn repository (optional)
I have provided compressed files of the project, but I advise users to also checkout an svn copy, since bugs will be fixed sooner in the svn repository than the compressed files.
Also some handy python, bash scripts are present in the svn repository.

No comments: